Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:14:34 EST
Didn't like the name - and felt that with his struggles and the way he
was able to overcome them, that he needed a new name...so here it
is......He is now Rocky Bobble...(think Rocky Balboa...)

It fits him.  Rocky because he is a fighter and bobble because of his
head tremors..he makes me laugh so much....he's trying to play and
wardance but its not quite there yet - he usually ends up on his chin
in the middle of the hop....

He goes in Saturday for another CBC....His improvement over each day is
just remarkable..he could barely stand up last Saturday and today he can
walk and run a bit..the head bobble I'm pretty sure is permanent - the
only thing we can hope for is for it to lessen over time..but overall he
is doing just great!  Less than 2 weeks ago, we thought he was going to
die..and today he can walk and play....

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
Shelter Wench in good standing
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"