From:
Di Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:27:30 -0700
For everyone that e-mailed me asking for the ferret pennies I am selling
I would like to say thank you very much.  I have received a number of
payments and have mailed out the coins.  There are still many people that
e-mailed 3 weeks ago that I have not heard from via snail mail that asked
for a number of coins to be set aside for them.  If you no longer wish to
purchase these coins please let me know so that I can sell them to
someone else.  I understand that sometimes finances change and if this is
the reason or perhaps you have changed your mind then please feel free to
e-mail me.

Thanks So Much!!

Diane and Tallulah and the other 11 devils :-)

http://www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html