From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:45:15 -0400
Hey All,

It is with deep sadness that I report that Little Sweet Miracle did not
make it.  She went home at 3:30 pm today.  We were waiting for the 4:oo
Dr. report to update everyone.

Sandee, please look out for this little one.  She was a stray.  We are
unsure if she escaped or was turned out.  We do not know her likes or
dislikes.  We know that the "Boss" can fill you in on everything that she
needs.  Tell her we are sorry that some of our race let her down and that
we loved her very much.

Karen and The Scruff You Gang
www.dook-n-dance.org