From:
Tara L Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:18:01 -0500
My beautiful little Jynx passed away this morning after a very long
week of being sick. The vets were never able to find out exactly what
was wrong with her. She crossed over to the Bridge five minutes before
I got to the vet to check on her. Jynx had spent the weekend there on
an antibiotic IV. My last day with her was a good one. I actually
thought she was going to pull through. I was so hopeful, but her tiny
little body just couldn't take anymore. They let me spend some time
with her, brought her in- wrapped up a blanket. My Jynx looked so small
and peaceful. I just didn't think it was her time to go, but I guess
she had other plans.

Please look out for my little girl. She is a tiny, dark eyed white with
the brightest eyes. Up until Jynx became sick, she only wanted to play
and dance. Jynx had so much life and love to give. I can't believe she
had to leave me. Even her grumpy sister, Princess, misses her. I just
found Princess sleeping in Jynx's favorite wicker basket filled with
blankets- something she's never done before. I'd like to think that she
can be reunited with Autumn. They only got to spend one day together
before Autumn left for the Bridge, but they made fast friends.

Please let my baby know how much she is missed by her mommy, daddy,
sister, and her god- mommy. For such a tiny thing, Jynx was much loved
and will be much missed.

Tara