Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 23:56:14 -0500
Hello Everyone,

The Ferrets United website is under a bit of construction.  The latest
edition is more or less up right now.  However, I am also implementing a
new design for the site.  I hope you will bear with me as I work out the
minor bugs in the new design.  If you run across something that doesn't
work, let me know.

We have a great new addition to our staff, Deva.  She is the creator of a
new ferret cartoon for us, as well as articles.

Of course Todd and Ela are back with their latest contributions.  Well,
Todd will be back soon.  :-)

I have plans for several more things in the future.  I have been swamped
lately finishing up my degree and getting ready to move.  I am very
excited about both, but have had limited time to sit down and take care
of things.  I do apologize for that.  Things in the near future will calm
down quite a bit.  I am very very excited about the changes taking place
with the magazine.

We are located at http://ferretsunited.netfirms.com

Maggie