From:
Loren D Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 20:17:50 -0500
Hi,

>I once had a professor that said cats were never domesticated, they
>just pretended to be for the free chow.(Bob Chow said that)

I don't want to get off the subject of this mailing list but, I agree with
the professor that said that.  My cat Graystoke hunted a lot when he was a
kitten, but know he doesn't and he just sits around, eating, know that he if
past his hunting days.  I hope the makers of this mailing list aren't mad at
me for putting that on there.

I'm new to this mailing list and I don't have a ferret but here is what we
do to dry our dogs.  We use the blow dryer.  First you dry the ferret off a
bit with a towel them you blow dry.  If you have two people then you can dry
them faster, one can brush the ferret and the other can blow dry.  It is
really quite effective.

Now, like I said I'm new to this and I would really appreciate it if you
could send me any information about ferrets and answer my questions.  First
do ferrets bite a lot?  I have two cases, from trustworthy people in which
they did quite a bit.  Do they get diseases a lot?  I was looking over the
stuff in the ferret mailing list and they seem to a lot.  And, lastly, do
they get crabby when they get older?  I had a guinea pig that did.

Thanks, bye

From a new person, Rhiannon