From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:34:13 -0600
My Dearest Oscar
Grandma received your pictures, and may I say you are so hannnnnndsome.
I picked out my favorite and Grandma is going to make me my own copy so
I can hang it in my cage next to my hammock.

And the good news is Grandma has finally said the magic word, YES.  But she
won't say when and she says there are some little details she has to check
into with your Mom but the word is YES YES YES.

So, I will gather up my favorite country and western CD's to bring where I
can teach you the Texas Two Step - and we won't leave Lillie out either
cause I can teach you all the Line Dance, we just line up together and take
the same kinda steps one way, turn and take a few another direction.  Can
you picture us all having that much fun together.

Well, its late, my dear, and Grandma is about to wrap me up and tuck me
in for the night.  Sweet Dreams, my love, til we get to meet.

Easy Off via
Millie and her tired, worn out, over-achieving noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  I can't get over the blemish on the nose (snicker, snorkle)and
she is still perfect???? if she was a fruit, it wouldn't be.
Cascade:  I want to subscribed to the magazine "True Romance"
Ajax:  Enough of that mush, lets get to packing - we are goinggoinggoing
Dizzy:  Cascade, get your mind on what a ferret's mind outta be on.
Joy:  You want a kernel of TF, you get it yourself, I'm not your Mama.