From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:11:47 -0400
I have just read and signed the petition: "American Kennel Club
Rescinding Petland Agreement".  The AKC entered into an agreement where
dogs sold by Petland can be registered with the AKC at time of purchase,
thereby lining both organizations's pockets, but doing nothing to deal
with the overbreeding and irresponsible sales from pet store chains.
This was done without the consent or knowledge of the AKC membership.

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in
signing the petition.  It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a
difference.  We are trying to reach 50,000 signatures - please sign here:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/560119335

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and
family to sign as well.

Thank you!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress