From:
Holly Amber Callaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:58:38 -0500
Hi,

Here's an obscure ferret reference from a list entitled "258 things to do
when you are bored." Number 26 says "Raise professional racing ferrets"

Question, I have a rescue who has a quarter size red mark on her hip.  It
looks sort of like a rash with a scab in the middle. The vet looked at it
Mon. and said to keep an eye on it until I bring her for her next round of
shots.  I was just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this.  It
doesn't look infected, no heat, pus, or swelling.  I'm gonna ask the vet
today when I take my other ferret in, too.  Thanks.  (Vet said maybe an
infectious disease, but she doubts it.)

Holly
Rascal (But I want to dig hole there!)
TJ  (More women, Yeah!)
Samantha (Mom, I'm getting fat!!)  (very skinny rescue)
Alex (Why can't I play with the other ferrets???)