From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 14:08:00 -0400
The Ferret Villa Shelter was notified by our vet's office that the
IFC had donated money to assist in defraying a portion of the enormous
vet bill which was accrued from the H1N1 virus that swept through our
shelter.

The H1N1 is no longer in the Shelter but for those that have been
compromised by this virus, we continue to see health issues and as
our vet stated, this may continue for a long time to come.

We sincerely thank the IFC for their generosity shown to our shelter.
and the work this organization does on a daily basis.

Cindy, Tom and The Ferret Villa Shelter ferrets