From:
Maria DeCicco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:32:16 -0500
Hi FML Readers,

A few weeks ago I wrote about my ferret Ginger who was sick.  I have
scheduled her for Adrenal Gland Surgery on Thursday, December 26th.  (I
waited until after the Holidays, so that I can enjoy Christmas with her).
She is still losing hair although I have gotten her to eat and her poops are
solid ones again.  I will be going on Vacation from December 20th until
January 5th - YAHOO - so I will not be able to read the FML until I return.
Keep me in you thoughts on the 26th.

Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday and give all of your fuzzies an extra Hug
and Kiss from me.

For those over the Rainbow Bridge - you are in my heart.

     Maria, Michael, and my 4 troublemakers.