Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:58:42 -0500
I live in Texas and asked to volunteer at a local shelter.  I was sure that
I could lend a good helping hand as an experienced fuzzy owner and cleaner-
extraordinaire.  :) When I called, I was told that volunteers were not
accepted due to 'insurance' reasons.  (I assume that means that if
something were to happen to me and I sued them....etc.)

Any ferret shelters in the DFW/Plano area need a hand that don't have this
type of problem?

If not, I'll check into the SPCA or humane society....but I prefer
fuzzies :)

EJ
(posted anon since I am not at 'my' computer.)
[Address corrected.  BIG]