From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:33:14 +0800
To Tabitha,

It s three years today since you were born,
When you came out of the womb, so tiny and warm.
Almost three years since I met you,
And you tried to bite off my nose (I forgive you!)
I never regret that day I met
You in the pet store, I decided to get
You a companion   her name was Dora,
She is much less bitey than you, but for a
Complete disregard of danger - you win,
Many a time I thought I d never see you again!
When you ran away and I thought I d lost you,
You came back and asked  Worried, were you?
I love your body - slinky and white,
I love your red eyes and your determination to fight,
I love the way you make me laugh,
I love how you hate to have a bath,
My slinky darling, so furry and soft,
I ll miss you if you ever get lost,
I know you ll leave me one day to come,
And I hope you know my heart will be numb,
O Tabitha, I love you more each day,
(Except when you get scared, and decide to spray)
Happy birthday to you, my dear fuzzball,
Keep making me laugh, and driving me up the wall!