From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:32:50 +0000
Any advise on a new ferret parent would be appreciated.  As of today i
now have 4 ferrets and only said i was getting 2, My husband couldnt
leave any behind at the store O_O  Now i have no clue what to do.  I had
one and was a little lost but i was winging it... Now i need help with 4
i have no clue what to do!  again any advise is greatly appreciated you
can email me at [log in to unmask] or just leave a post on here i read
religiously everyday this column it has answered a few questions.

Now here is a good one that i would love an answer to..... Now that my
1st ferret has 3 new freinds will the biting ease off some?  he ripped
my sons nose and my son did nothing to him.... he scratched and bit a
daughters and bit another daughter on the cheek..... and i wont go into
how many times he bit me.

Another thing..  i found out last night that ferrets like baths..... is
there anything that is a big stay away from when letting them play in the
water?  i saw a picture of ferrets bathing in bubbles... what type are ok
for ferrets?

ok i think i bent everyones ears enough..... thanks all!

Scratcher, Flower, Slinky, and Dom's (Dominator..  the youngest but the
biggest of them all) Mommy!