Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:36:02 -0400
I have a ferret related postcard joke I want to do. My fiance always
joked about having a ferret that lived at his place and he moved out
west, as many of you know...he even went to far as to joke and leave
a "ferret" voicemail on my phone a couple of times.

He joked that he left the ferret (this is a completely fictional
ferret) at a roadstop and that the ferret met up with some "chick"
and they were moving to Seattle.

Now, my idea was, if I can paypal or mail a few dollars to someone
who lives in or near Seattle, if they could get a postcard and write
the message I want to send to my fiance, that would be pretty funny
(pretending it's from the ferret).

If anyone is interested, please let me know. It can be anywhere,
actually, it doesn't HAVE to be Seattle but preferably somewhere near
the west coast or in the midwest.