Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:11:31 EST
John,

I would undoubtedly be willing to help you with your 4 ferrets.  Let me
know the details of how they get along with each other and if they can
stay in the same cage.  I've got a huge cage that they could reside in
while you are looking for an apartment unless you have one that they feel
more comfortable in.  Also, I need to find out their shot records and
such, so that my cuties are protected.

I know that there is also a woman named Suka M. who lives in Chicago,
so if she is interested in helping out with this housing project, let me
know.  (On the sly, I think I know who you are :)

Megan