From:
"M. Bailey Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 12:33:58 EDT
I read this and was absolutely sobbing by the time I finished.  I had to
help my beloved Kelly Elliot across the bridge on May 21st and have
really been lost & hurting since.  That is one of the most beautiful and
poignant poems ever!  Reading it is really helping me to work through my
sadness..

Thank you so much Susan M.  Jackson for writing something so lovely.  And
thank you Andy & Ziggy for sharing it with us in memory of your Nyxa- I
am so very sorry for your loss!

Bailey & the Dallas Weezababies