From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:17:45 -0400
Hi All-
I still have lots of things to do before our event- signs to make - set
up diagrams and sewing hammocks- Hope we get to see many of you here!
Saturday Sept 8th 11AM- 3:30 PM at Marlborough, NH recreational Pavilion.
(See the previous postings or email for directions)

Eric from Modern Ferret has let us know that Issue #31 MODERN FERRET
MAGAZINE will be at Ferretstock for those who do not subscribe-- you can
buy it here-- it is packed with neat articles including a knock out article
on the ferret vs NYC issue!  This has photos that would have been lost to
us forever written by the Bhor himself BOB CHURCH!  The kind folks at
Modern Ferret - will also send along a tee shirt which will be up for
raffle / auction at Ferretstock - so come seethe new stuff they have to
offer all us ferret loving friends!

The cotton candy & old fashioned popcorn cart will be here at Ferretstock
with shelter director Roger.  He will provide lots of fun snacks to two
legs - AND a group photo will be taken again this year!

There are a number of ebay auctions running with items that will be found
at the event- just search for FERRETSTOCK on ebay they should pop right up.
These will end during our event so those too far away can participate in
some way too!

-I also wanted to let you all know Karen has updated our web site
www.ferretwise.org
with information on the upcoming Pumpkin Festival participation in October
ALSO - there is a new link form our web site to Muna's treasures.

Check out the new link to Muna's Treasures.
http://munasferrets.tripod.com/

they have some very unusual items and if you forward the code FWISE, the
shelter kids get a donation when your purchase is paid for! Thank you Muna
for sharing with the shelter kids!

Got to run so much to do -- so little time
Alicia , shelter Mom
chasing Jerimiah for the ferretone bottle!