From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:24:17 -0600
I just wanted to drop a note about the ferret foods we were and are now
using.  We started out with 8-in-1, but it is a little pricey, the food
kept getting stuck in the girl's mouth and the boys would not touch it.
We did have the girls switched to Innova (good, whole foods kibble) but
the poops all got so runny and the girls were a bit lethargic.  We
finally went to Pro-plan kitten, good price, decent ingredients, no
sticking and it is the only food Max will eat.  I have to fill the bowls
almost every day they eat it so quick and everyone is playful and strong.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako