Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:07:08 -0400
HELP!!

Hi all..  I need some help..I'm hungary~ right?  Well I won't touch the MF
food hardly and only like the treats...BANDIT Ferret treats and one other
forgot the name.

Yes, HELP!
I can't get him off them though I've only had him about 2 weeks.

He is 18 weeks old now and I know he's hungary.  The pet store says to keep
him on MF but I think there should be a wider variety.  I've fed him rasins
(doesn't like),and tomatoes (doesn't like) and watermelon (does like) but
he needs nutrition and good tasting food..any ideas?  Please eveyone email
me a list of his favorite foods so he can pick.  I spoil him, I let him
wander around the house...he's almost litter trained..he's got his fav
corners but is learning.  He likes milk and water out of a shot glass.
that I've been giving him for the last 2 mornings...He's a sable I guess,
brown with the brown bandit mask.  He;s adorable and smart and quick.
He's a thief though,, he;'s already stole my wallet I couldn't believe it!
Luckily I found his stash area..  Well thank in advance.  I live in Mass,
near the ocean.  I am looking for people with ferrets to pal around with
and learn more..any idea as to where or who>

All info appreciated.  THANKS!

Doug and Tuck.