Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 20:10:58 -0700
Hi ferret lovers,

There are just 3 days left for my pre-sale of my 2012 Ferret Calendar,
Ferret Friends to clubs and shelters. The response has been very good
and I'm glad about that for several reasons. It saves clubs and
shelters some $$, helps me determine my press run, and guarantees those
clubs and shelters that they will receive their calendars. This will
be a much smaller press run than in the past and I do worry that some
folks might be disappointed. I've done my best to get the word out
but am sure I've missed some clubs and shelters so if you enjoy my
calendars, you might contact your club or shelter and ask if they've
ordered their 2012 Ferret Friends calendar by Jeanne Carley. If they
need ordering information, please have them contact me directly:

Thanks!

Jeanne