Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:43:53 EDT
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  to so many of you for your gifts.  You have no
idea how thrilled the members are with your presents for the babies at
the shelter.  They walk in like children up to Norm, and say guess what
the ferrets got in the mail today?  And they were all eagerly waiting for
the hammocks like it was Christmas when last I was there..

     On behalf of the shelter ferrets whose entire day improves 100%
        with a plastic bag to play in during their 30 minutes out
                           ---++thank you++

Because we go through so many each day-it is only with the assistance of
others that there are enough bags for the day for the little ones.

For the large warm burrowing towels and pillowcases from Sharon and Rocky
THank YOU.  Norm thought that they were uncommonly nice and large to fit
the large cages, and thick and comfy for the ferrets.I liked the
pillowcases for the naked guys who seem more than the others to want to
burrow.  It is perfect for them.

And for the financial donations of Sharon and Rocky, and the others whose
names I do not know-but who the volunteers that opened the mail DO know
Thank you.

To the new volunteers-thank you.  I hope that you will write on the FML
so people know how lovable and helpless and needy all these little ones
are, and what a sense of purpose one walks away with after caring for all
these homeless waifs, and tell us stories of Tinkerbell or one of the
other real life characters being cared for at the shelter..

On behalf of the ninety some ferrets currently at GCFA: including
Tinkerbell thank you  thank you  ThankYou

For the ferrets
Lisette