From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 19:28:14 EDT
I want to say thank You and God Bless each and everyone that has sent
letters and prayers to us on our loss of Katman .. Katman got his name
by being A Katrina survivor and he was such A little Man it all came
togeather ..

I want to say THANK YOU To All The FML Family for being so kind and
Loveing you are all very special to us and always will be !!!

God Bless You and Your Fuzzies !! Lots of Love and appreciation from
Down South..

Tim,Cheryl & Katmans Colesferry Brothers and Sisters ....