From:
Susan Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 08:31:16 +0000
Hey all,

I thought I would share with you a story that had my husband and I in
stitches.  On Monday I mail ordered a tent, Much to our surprise it showed
up yesterday.  (wow fast) Well we were so excited that we decided to put it
up in the living room.  First we pulled it out of the box.  Boy were the
kids happy to have a new box to play in.  Then they noticed that we were
spreading the tent on the floor.  We had 3 springy ferrets.  Boing Dook
Boing Boing Dook Dook and on and on.  It is quite a challenge putting up a
tent with 3 fuzzy butts jumping on it.  Well when we finally got all the
posts in they found the open door.  All 3 of them were in the tent jumping
like there was no tomorrow.  It was like one of those moon walk things at a
carnival.  They were OUT OF CONTROL!  We were laughing so hard.  I didn't
know they could jump so high.  I didn't know they could dook so loud.  So
now we have the tent up and standing on it own.  Ferrets in the tent, under
the tent, around the tent.  There had to be more than 3 ferrets.  Izzy the
oldest was trying to get in a pocket 1/4 her size.  Hugo the middle child
found the bag with the tent stakes and took off with them.  Taos the baby
was just so happy that we had bought this tent for her .  And as you can
imagine taking it down was just as bad.  Try folding and stuffing with 3
ferrets helping you.

It was GREAT!  I am so glad we got that tent

Sue Downey - Don't we only have 3 ferrets?
Izzy - I know I can fit in here! Dook Dook Dook
Hugo - Woo Hoo! I got the loot! I got the loot!
Taos - Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing