From:
"D. Hay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:23:27 -0500
Hi everyone,
We recently moved to Corpus Christi, TX and we need to find a good vet in
the area.  If anyone knows of an exceptional ferret vet please email us
as we seem to all have a case of ear mites.  If anyone has info on how to
get rid of the mites till a good vet can be located we would sure
appreciate an email on that info to.

Hope all the ferrets out there are doing well and prayers to those that
are ill, and to those that have fallen... (We miss you Moose)

Thanks all.........

Damon, Pennie, Emily
and the Five Terrors:
Peppin  (WOW can I BITE!!),
Sheeba  (I want some strawberry Licorice !!),
Grendel (I'm a monster- Grrrr!!),
Moose  (Where is Squirrel??),
 and
Oz  (I'm a magician-I'll make yer favorite things disappear- POOF!!)