From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:21:39 -0400
My sugar went lost her sight when she had her first insuloma spell!
The next day my vet confirmed it when she walked into the table!she
was under 2 at the time! I learned it was easier on her not to move
furniture around and she still always walked into the corner by the
hallway! It got so bad we thought of making a whole and putting a tube
through that corner! We would talk before even touching her so she
would know it was mom or dad first so we wouldn't startle her! Other
then that you couldn't tell she was blind at all! She lived to be 7
insuloma finally won. She wasn't expected to live past 3 but a good
vet and lots of love and nursing helped her live beyond what even the
vet thought she would. She broke records at that time for youngest
bi-lateral adrenal and insuloma all by 18 months old. She was on pred
for an extremely long time time before it quit working totally! Finding
the diseases early I believe helped her live a long happy life here!

one proud fuzzy mom of 1 pomeranian puppy( Princess) and 6 fuzzies
waiting at the bridge! Killer , Scooter Butt, Sugar, Peter, Clara,
and Felix!

Vivian Barnes