From:
Kim Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 15:39:24 -0500
Has anyone ever heard of a breeding facility/breeder named Ferret Junction
in Oklahoma?  I was at our pet store - only pet store - here in town and lo
and behold if they didnt have ferrets all of a sudden.  The owner is owned
by 5 fuzzies himself.  I was real impressed with their display.  A 3 story
condo with litter boxes and blankets and hammocks - the works!  He told me
the fuzzies came from Ferret Junction but I had never heard of it.  Not that
I am the most educated but he seemed to talk like it was a pretty big
outfit.  I have to say that the ferrets themselves acted like they had been
handled often, not frightened or shy, no dirty ears or funny poops - in fact
- they were down right rambunctious and happy !  As much as I hate to see
little fuzzbutts in pet stores they have it pretty good .ANYWAY ...
..whats the story on Ferret Junction?

To Lynn who wrote about Curtis - I laughed and laughed at the image of
Curtis running like hell with that poor mouse.  Weve all seen it.  Our
little fuzzie bound and determined to carry something that was way bigger or
heavier or not allowed to have with their heads held soooo high and proud.
Determined little farts arent they?  Thanks for the funny story you have a
wonderful way with words.

Bye Yall, KIM