From:
Sara Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:53:53 -0700
Hello and dooks

Well it's been a long time since I've posted anything to the FML, actually
it's been a long time since I've been able to read the FML.  I'm going to
introduce myself again for the new people and the ones who might have
forgotten about me. :-)

My name is Sara Roy, I am own by 8 ferrets, Misty, Sky, Spots, Dipstick,
Jr, Popeye, Molly and Snowy.  We recently lost Slinky.  He was my 7 yr old
Albino.  He is missed dearly.:-(  We all live here in Richmond, BC, Canada.
I just recently graduate from college as a Graphic Artist and Internet Web
Site Designer.  Now I have more time to read and write into the FML.  And
more time for the ferrets..  They are real excited.  I'm really looking
forward to being an active part in the FML again.

Sara Roy
And the crazy 8some..
Misty - "Lets me up on your shoulder!"
Sky - "Aren't I the boss?"
Jr. - "I'm the man of this house!"
Popeye - "Why do the girls pick on me?"
Spots - "Need a place to sleep!"
Dipstick - "hehe Sky, you met your match!"
Molly - "I'm beautiful, you can't scold me!"
Snowy - "Wanna play chase?"