From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:07:29 -0600
I am in Albany Ga.  - My neighbor stopped me last night to ask if I wanted
another ferret - He said his friend had a 4 or so year old that he thinks
is a male - The guy had bought it for his daughter but her her Mom wouldn't
let her take it to her house so it lived with the father - The daughter has
lost interest and the father is moving and wants to get rid of it - He had
asked my neighbor if he wanted it for his kids and so I'm really worried
about this guys judge of a "good home" so anyway I told him I would take
the fuzzy and find it a home - I can't keep it - Gotta keep telling myself
that - My two are all my time allows now so if there is anyone out there
interested, e-mail me and I'll get into more detail -

Mindy, Jr. and Fat Boy Slim
Stinky watching over us all........enjoying the show!!!!