Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 01:02:39 -0600
These are some of the names we use for our guys:

Deezel the Weasel [Our first and oldest.  She started out being a truck
weasel, hence Deezel - Diesel] - Deezy, Deez

Powerpuff - Puff, Puffy, Poofy [she's a female albino]

Mocha - Mochy [like Moe-kee]

Taz - Tazmania [kinda like a Michael Keaton kinda thing, from Gung Ho]

Dusty - Big Balou [cuz he's a big bear-like weasel]

Nava - Navee, Nav

Smokey - Schmokey [kinda Jewish, huh?]

BoneHead - ain't that bad enough? lol, but we also call him Jaws

Cubby - Cubby Bear, or Cub [the sweetest baby of them all]

All of em - monkeys [as in "You monkeys knock it off!], little guys [Cubby
and Bonehead], middle guys [Taz, Mocha, Nava, Dusty, and Smokey], big guys
[Deezel and Powerpuff].  We have to let them out in stages, because they
all don't get along, hence "Who was out last?" "The middle guys." "OK, let
the big guys out, then." "No, it's the little guy's turn, the big guys
just went to sleep."

Roary
Albuquerque, NM