Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:19:23 -0500
On an FML post "Ferts in SW FL that need help"  - AT LAST! Ferts in my
area that I can help (I read of all the ferts on FML around the country
that I can't help - at last ferts I can help!)

So I contact person - back and forth for three weeks.  All they want is
me to send money ASAP!  I am not so stupid as to send money to strangers -
Will drive anywhere in FL to get ferts and pay for them in person!
Interesting that I then find out another person in FL has also been
expecting these same ferts and has sent money!  Am really upset because I
don't know if there are fuzzies that need help or if this is just a scam!

Am not giving any names here as I don't want to be considered "bashing"
But this has left me with a really bad feeling about responding to any
other ferts in need posted herel.  :( But will still go that extra mile
for all fuzzies) Just all people "BEWARE" what you do on the internet!

Linda Z,
Nipper & Sapp (Who were hopiing they would get new friends)