From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:03:24 -0500
Hi all!  I would like to introduce the newest member of the family: Lady!
Lady came to live with me (in Gainesville FL) all the way from West Palm
Beach.  Without the help of some great ferret people she would not have
made it up here to her new home so quickly!  Thank you Mike, Barbara, Sue
T., and Sue S.!  I hope I am not forgetting anyone.  Lady thanks you too!
You guys are the best!

Lady is a 2-year-old MF girl, maybe a black sable?  I will have to ask Dr.
K.  about her color to be sure.  She had a nice home with her human in West
Palm Beach, but her human wanted Lady to have more playtime and attention
than she was able to give her.  Because her human was so nice and
considerate of Lady, she took the time and effort to make sure she found
Lady a good home where she would get that extra love and attention and
playtime!  I am happy to say that Lady has found that home now!  Lady and I
are both really glad that her human took care to see that Lady went to a
nice home.

She is full of energy, that's for sure!  She bounces like mad!  She brought
along her special shoe box and towel which she has been sleeping with.  I
was amazed at how light and tiny and dainty she is!  Of course I am used to
these two big-lug boys of mine!  They have not met yet; I am keeping her
separate until Friday a.m.  when Lady goes for an initial exam with Dr. K.
I'm sure they will get along well though; my boys are "gentle giants"!

When I came home from work last night, she hopped up against the side of
her cage as soon as I opened the front door- she had this look on her face
like "Hi!" I swear she was smiling!  She's just soooo cute- I'm in love
with her already!  She likes ferretone but does not seem interested in
cheweasels yet.  She was eating Friskies but I am mixing it with TF now.
She picks the Friskies out of the bowl to eat- of course!  But I think she
ate some of the TF too.

Well this is my new little girl!  Thanks again to all you ferrety people
who helped get her up here!

Dooks,
Rachelle
McKyle ("Do I smell a Lady ferret?")