From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:48:56 -0500
>From:    Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>

We are quite happy you went to Mexico but it seems more like rubbing the
noses of those less wealthy since you really seemed to concentrate on how
much fun you had rather than anything really ferret related.

Los hurones son bonitos.  Los muchachos son bonitos y las muchachas son
bonitas.

>Since I did not specify who sent me this email, BIG should not have a
>problem allowing it to go through.  [A quote is fine -- an entire e-mail
>is not fine without permission.  BIG]  Those who would like to see the
>email are free to email me and I will forward it.

You seem willing to hide the name of the correspondent but it appears
the only reason you actually posted anything about it was this....

>On another note...my suggestion to this punchbug, reneew, R.Worthing or
>whatever you go by, is to quite emailing me.  Spewing hatred wont get you
>very far.  Also, bringing the Killians into it, certainly would not be in
>your best interest.  I strongly suggest you avoid that topic entirely.

Your obsession with us is far too palpable.  You made an ongoing private
dispute back into a public one seemingly only to mention our name.

We have been virtually driven away from the FML because of your incessant
attacks.  Please drop it.

We are not evil.  We do not actually believe you are evil.  But we are not
your private punching bag either.

It seems your return from vacation brought with it the renewed "war" that
you and a fellow Washingtonian have been attempting to wage.  The vigor
with which you and your friend use what you think are anonymous attacks
here and elsewhere are just annoying.

We have committed no crimes.  You will never get us arrested or even hurt
us in a civil action.

Please just stop.

>This is the last the FML will hear from me on the entire subject, however,
>I am currently looking into some additional concerns I have.
>[The Killains?  I don't recall mention of the Killians.  BIG]

Danielle and Debbie continue their efforts mostly on the newsgroup and
other message boards.  If you care to see their sophmoric attacks just
check out news:alt.pets.ferrets but I really don't recommend it for that
reason.  Come though if you want to converse freely with many ferret
owners though.

Danielle, please do not mention us here.  You yourself have tried to
impose a gag on us mentioning you but you seem to feel free to mention us.

Please stop with the "anonymous" posts from various cloaking addresses.
They are not as anonymous as you seem to believe.

And finally, no, neither of you can be on that list.  It wouldn't interest
you anyway.

Bill and Diane Killian
Zen and the Art of Ferrets

[Moderator's note: OK, yet again it's time to end the exchange now that
you've each had a piece to say.

I've heard from many subscribers about this issue -- thanks!  Will keep
it to an absolute minimum.  BIG]