Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 08:47:36 -0400
My three fuzzboys were recently overheard:

Kodi: (backing up close to Ismo's tail) "Almost there"
Ismo: "Hey, watch it!"
Kodi: "Stand still Is!"
Ismo: "What are you doing? No!"
Kodi: "I'm trying to go, now cut it out!"
Ismo: "Not on me you hobhead! Stop it"
Kodi: "But it's my last chance, get back here!"
Ismo: (escaping under the bureau and can only be heard from as a small
      warning) "hisssss"

Albus: "Kodi, you're such a kit sometimes! You got to go on the paper"
Kodi:  "I know, but's I want to be in the club?"
Albus: "Momma already calls you naughty, you're in the club!"
Kodi:  "No, not that club, the Petey TPO club"
Albus: "Oh, that's an honorable club, Petey is a special hob-dude"
Kodi:  (sighing) "I knows, that's why I wanna join"
Albus: "You know, now that Petey has passed, everyone can send in a
       special donation in his honor and belong to the club in spirit"
Kodi:  "We cans? That way cool! I wanna donate in memory of Petey and
       be a member that way!"
Albus: "Good thinking little one, let's do it!"
Kodi:  "But waits, I got no money! I got to join in poop!"
Albus: "In poop? Hmmm, you know, you don't need to be the pooper to
       join, you can be the poopee!"
Kodi:  "Oh, well, ummmm......."

Ismo: (finally emerging from the bureau at this change in the
      conversation): "I'll help get you in the club"
Kodi: "Ummmm....."
Ismo: "Stand still....."

Oh, what a proud Mom I am!

But please before your ferrets stoop, ah - squat, to this level, go to
http://www.skweezeme.com/PeteyTPO.html
and send in your honorary donation.

Risa

PS At this point, my bedroom rug, ferret room rug, kitchen tile, dining
room hardwood floor, and bathroom linoleum could all join the Petey TPO
club (-:

PPS It is a very specific area of the bathroom floor that could join;
next to the puppy pad and in front of the litterbox, is a small area
that is continually christened (sigh)