From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 00:01:46 -0400
Hoppy Easter all my Easter Bunnys, oops I mean Easter Ferrets. Are
you ready for another card exchange? It's time for the SOS Ester Card
Exchange. This is an especially fun exchange. There are always fun
things happening.

If you have never participated in an exchange before, this is what we
do. First you sign up with me. Then a couple of days after the dead
line date for sign ups, I will send you a list of 5-12 people. (It
depends on how many sign up, as to how many people are on your list.)
then you send cards via snail mail to all your people on your list and
they send cards to you. My name well also be on your list, if you would
like you can add a couple dollars to my card. When the exchange is
over, I add all the money donated, and it all goes to the SOS general
fund.

Deadline to sign up for this exchange is Thursday, March 29, 2012. I
hope you will all join us.

Happy Easter,
Robin  Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html