From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:45:27 -0400
About 5 weeks ago my friend picked up a panda baby with a blaze marking
from animal control.  He's about 6 - 8 months old and just a little doll
boy.

He's been staying with me (along with his 5 sisters and brothers) while
his mom does some extensive remodeling of her house.

Well, he doesn't have a name yet.  I call him the baby and if he was
staying with me he'd continue to be called Baby.  But other friends have
a Baby so that's out.  He can't go though life without a name so I'm
asking for some ideals.

He's very sweet and loving.  Loves to nibble on toes when he can get to
them.  Doesn't eat soup or treats.

Any suggestions would be great!  I don't usually have problems with names
but I'm at a loss for this guy.

Connie, CB, Piper, Penelope, JD and CB
Missing Butch, Maggie, and Chloe at the bridge