From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:06:46 -0500
ATTN: ALL, most importantly Ms. Suzanne Owens

The biggest problem I have with feedback is the occasional negative
feedback that takes one small statement and re-directs the whole purpose
of my post.  While I got my fair share of both positive and negative
feedback, what I think some people missed, most importantly what Ms.
Suzanne Owens missed, was that I was saying:

"SMOKING DOESN'T MAKE BAD PARENTS, IGNORANCE DOES."

That, my ferret friends, was the main point of my post.  Not the exact
proximity of ferret to smoke in my apartment.  To clarify for those who
took this a bit too far, i.e. Jerry Springer style (i.e. Suzanne Owens),
my boyfriend and his sister do smoke outside.  When I said "a good
distance" from the ferrets, that meant "a good distance".  Which in turn
means OUTSIDE.  Some people need to take a deep breath and read the whole
post, not just the parts you choose to pick on.  In addition, asking
questions before accusing would prevent yourself from looking like a
"donkey" (Abe made me change the bad word).  And for the record, my
apartment does NOT smell like smoke.  Not one whiff.

Thanks to all the supporters and even the ones who did not maybe agree,
but most importantly did not ATTACK!

Stephanie, Abe, and Penelope

P.S.  Abe and Penelope wanted to say "We love our mommy, daddy, and
auntie and wouldn't trade them for a shelter any day!  We never ever ever
smell the smokies.  They love us too much to hurt us!" (dook dook dook)

"BEFORE YOU JUDGE AND ASSUME, ASK QUESTIONS"