From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 14:11:30 EDT
There are been several posts lately discussing the above topics.  I use
only all natural products on my 15 ferrets and can highly recommend
Trilogy's Best Friends and the Halo line of products.  These products are
all natural and can be used safely on ferrets as well as other furry
members of your family.  If your ferret has dry, itching or irratated skin,
there is a product called Soothing Mist.  For shedding, use Herbal Shed
Less.  For bathing, use Herbal Skin & Coat Conditioning Shampoo.  Instead
of frequent bathing to get rid of the ferret odor, try Odor Remover which
is an odor eliminator, not just a cover up.  I also use Multivitamin &
Mineral Formula with Colostrum which contains Vitamin E as well as many
other wonderful ingredients as a daily supplement.  All these products are
non-toxic and safe for ferrets.  For ear mites try Halo's Herbal Ear Wash
and for flea problems, try Cloud-Nine Herbal Dip.  To give your ferret the
most luxurious and softest coat on the planet, try Halo Dream Coat.  If
this sounds like an advertisement, well it is because I distribute these
products to help support the 15 homeless ferrets I've adopted.  But, more
importantly, I believe in and use the products myself and know how well
they work.  For the Trilogy's Best Friends products, go to
www.trilogyonline.com/healthypets.  For the Halo products, go to
www.ferretsandfriends.com.  Please contact me directly for more information
on these or other safe products for use on ferrets.