From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 19:10:14 -0800
I am looking for a DnD character made for my game. I am a Razorclaw
Shifter who turns into a ware-ferret. Is there anyone out there that
can make that kind of miniature for me? Of course, will pay for it. (I
can't pay way too much, so let's discuss. Contact me with your price)

I need a ware ferret miniature that has a base that is no bigger than 1
inch square or 1 inch in diameter and no taller than about 2 inches
tall.

Please and thank you!

April ([log in to unmask])