Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 01:01:55 -0400
Yes, the FML does occasionally get a little long and repetitive.  But that's
not really a good reason to change it.  I vote to keep it like it is, but
maybe encourage the use of the FAQ a bit more for routine problems.  Keep up
the good work BG!

> I hope CUNY doesn't get upset over the size.

I don't have full Net access (c'mon AOL!) so I might be off-base, but would
it be possible to store the back issues in a compacted form?  Or will UNIX
not allow transmission of compacted documents?  Or is it the different
systems we all use that prevents cross-translation?  Just a thought. :)

Bryan McCullough

[Moderator's note: Actually, they're not on a unix system right now, but yes,
the problem is that different systems have different ways of compressing stuff
so I couldn't really send them out compressed.  I could store them compressed
as long as I decompress them as they get mailed out.  BIG]