From:
"Rev. Patrick J. Mcdonald D.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 23:28:10 -0600
Just a quick note...as a retired Police officer of 22 years I feel that
this kangaroo court is about a legal and accurate as a drunk heading up a
DWI unit...don't you think that it would be nice if the case was fully
investigated and taken to court before you convict and execute an innocent
person...

I have 20 years of strong investigative experience and with what I have
read and researched, and I believe I am better qualified than most of
you...why don't you just drop this slam session and pray for all involved
and let the courts decide what they are going to do...

It is sad to see people only taking bits and peices of incomplete
information and turning it in to a witch hunt...I would suggest that we
wait and let those trained in investigation do their jobs...

I think we will all be better off and happy in the end...

Rev. Patrick McDonald D.D.