Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 19:35:25 EST
Folks:

I need anyone with a rabbies study to either email it to me or
fax it to me at 313 - 390-8817 immediately.  Our good governor has
the ferret bill in his hot little hands, but is now trying to come up
with an excuse for not signing it because he thinks ferrets spread
rabbies!  I need ALL STUDIES I can get my hands on today (if possible)
so I can fax them to his office.

Please help out if you can - we Michigan people have done so much
and gone so far to let it slip now.

thanks

beckers, larry, and the not so wild ten (tavi the kitty moved out)
--
Becki Kain              [log in to unmask]
(313) 248-6044