From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:16:30 -0700
This is Lucky Charminator, the regular Arnold Schwarzenferret, founder of
the CHAOS union, which was named by our Canadian brothers and sisters and
stands for Creating Havoc And Other Silliness.  Of course, we all know that
name is just a cover for the really serious work we do.

Our primary task is demanding better conditions for ferrets everywhere.
More raisins, more play time, more toys, and so on.  Well, it's time to flex
our union quadriceps again on behalf of our outlawed brethren in California.
Conditions there are deplorable.  Can you imagine not being allowed to walk
out the door?

May I remind you of that time-honored slogan -- when ferrets are outlawed,
only cats will be legal.  That is a truly despicable state of affairs.  We
must do something!  I need your ideas for a union campaign.  Maybe we all
sign our pawprints and mail them to Sacramento?  Send your ideas to the FML
or directly to me.

                   Lucky Charminator