Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:58:26 +0100
I use a rabbit cage with a deep base (your car's upholstry will love
that with your water bowl-tipping, litter box-missing kids).  It has a
box-type thing on one side, with a hole in the bottom for a sleeping area
and a semi-attached bowl on top.  It's made by ferplast.  I looked at
theferretstore.com to see if there was anything similar for you.  It
looks a lot like the large or extra large Super Pet My First Home (in the
rabbit section, under 'cages').  There is even space for a hammock.  Good
luck!

This website is great for people with a fear of flying, or even for
people who want to know the basics of how a plane works and is run by
staff:
http://www.fearofflyinghelp.com

It was set up by a commercial jet pilot!  If you didn't mean you yourself
were scared of flying, but rather your ferrets, I have some experience
with that.  My best advice is DO NOT fly your ferrets unless absolutely
necessary.  My case was absolutely necessary and everything was just
fine.  If you or anyone would like advice on that sort of thing, let me
know.  I won't go into it now, but I might be useful as a resource if
contacted at [log in to unmask] (I don't often check the email from the
account I use for this fml).  Good luck to you too, and congradulations
on the publishing!!

Though I wrote previously about this book and movie, I do recommend you
see it (well, even more so, read the book).  I can't wait to one day read
the book to my kids (and have a little talk about the ferret parts).  So
even though what I wrote sounded negative, I still would see the movie.
It's great and I think there are wonderful points made within it
(especially loyalty).  I hope my posting did not put off anyone from
seeing it.  And ferrets were in it for only a few seconds.