From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 18:14:41 -0400
    I just wanted to introduce myself and my fuzzies to all of you.  You
can't imagine how helpful you've all been and how much FUN!!!  I have two
little buggers, Trillian who is a female sable, one year and four months,
and Zaphod (a newbee) who is a male silver-mitt at 15 weeks old.
    I have been having the time of my life reading all of your little
stories and helpful hints.  I've also cried my eyes out several times.
(Our sympathy to the Clair family--I wish I could've known Steven, he
sounds like a wonderful, responsible, young man)

Love to all, give your kids a kiss for us--Lauren (mommy), Trillian (a baby
for ME?!?), and Zaphod (Hey, quit dragging me around sis!)

Thanks for the FML Bill, it's terrific!