From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 02:21:27 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled living Q-tips...

I have a Jedi ferret.  Well, at least he believes that pointy-earred green
D00d that once extolled, "Size matters not...Just Do...or Do Not...there
*is* no 'Try.'"

Fuzzer wanted me to stop for a minute and play with him.  So he bounced
around in front of me for several seconds.  That didn't work, so he ran
over and grabbed my pant leg and tried to drag me off to the side.  Didn't
work.  He then flumped down on one of my feet, hoping to pin me to the
floor (Hey, it works on all the *other* ferrets!).  Didn't work.  (You
know, ferrets make great bedroom slippers!  They keep your feet all warm
and snuggly!) In the end, he ran ahead and flopped down, rolled on his
back and stuck his feet in the air.  Perfect imitation of a dog playing
dead.  I couldn't resist.  The laundry can wait.  I got some fuzzy math to
work on!  :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]