From:
Paul & Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:15:49 -0500
We are new to the Clarksville, Tn area and I think we have a ferret (1 of
6) getting sick.  I won't eat mazuri food or Marshall food like everyone
else.  He used to eat them just fine.  He will eat treats though.  His
name is Evan.  He is one of two boys and one of six ferrets that we have.
All the other ferrets eat mazuri ferret food with no problem.  We have
noticed that he has lost weight and now looks like a rat in the face.
HELP please we can't afford to lose HIM.

Love the Mauney, 6 ferrets, 1 dog, and 4 humans.