From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:34:25 +0000
Dear Michelle Phillips ( & any others who have cloth donations for our
ferrets) ,

Got a suggestion for your surplus diapers you have on hand.  Please send
them to our shelter so they can be used in our ferret nest boxes.  Will
send you a check for the postage.  (Send them lowest class postage!)

Thanks.  Our address is:  Ferrets NorthWest FNW, 4321 86th Ave SE, Carol
Lane,Mercer Isle, WA 98040-4124.

[F]erret [E]ndowment for [R]esearch, [R]ehab, [E]ducation & [T]raining
[S]ociety,
NorthWest  F  E  R  R  E  T  S  NW,  E. Lipinski, Director.
Ferret events 3 times/year:
last Sundays of January (New Year Party) and Jun and Aug (Ferret
Frolics/Olympics)
Edward Lipinski, Frettchenvergnuegen from the Frettchenlustbarkeitsfuehrer !
Frettchenvergnuegen [G.] Joy of Ferrets.  F...fuehrer [G.] Ferret frolics
leader.