Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:00:37 -0400
Hello From Rose & The Fuzzies @ LFFR/LFFB
(LittleFeetFerretRetreat/LittleFeetFerretBedding)

Time to update your ferret 's Home by giving them the warm & comfy
bedding they are dreaming of. See them snooze happily by decorating
their home for the Holidays or just New fresh bedding items.

Things are bustling here at the Bedding Studio and new products have
been added. We have enjoyed your photos of "Little Feet" bedding in
use and always welcome your photos showing off your purchase and your
Happy Fuzzies.

In appreciation of our customers, we are sending you this Special
Customer Discount Code for 20 % off to use for your purchase at our
online store - use it as many times as you like and it is good until
October 31st, 2011 MIDNITE - for any READY MADE or ORDERED items
(previous orders not included) from our online web store.
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Coupon Code SCD-20

Custom orders are running approx 2.5 - 3 weeks so plan ahead for the
Holidays.

Check out our NEW "CUDDLE POD" - your Ferties will be in Cave Heaven!
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/boutique/prod_1196886-CUDDLE-POD-self-standing-Home.html>

NOTICE : We have the 2012 Jeanne Carley Ferret Calendar available -
Internationally known and award winning ferret photographer, Jeanne
Carley, brings some new faces to the party in her 2012 edition, Ferret
Friends $ 15.95 ea (no extra ship charge if sent with a bedding
purchase of $40.00 or more).

If you have any questions or ideas you would like to share please do -
send to Rose at [log in to unmask]

Thank you and remember- We are self supporting in the Care of many
former Rescued Ferrets and your purchase not only helps us pay for
their care but also enables us to Donate our bedding to other Shelters
for Fundraising and Raffles .

  ****The Giving Tree Ferrets- could always use a nice piece of
      bedding****

Bless you from all of us @ Little Feet Ferret Retreat