From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:22:12 -0400
For those of you who have been long-time Modern Ferret readers, Marc
Morrone's ferret has already been on the cover of a magazine - see Modern
Ferret issue #13.  You can also read the interview with Marc and see that
he has been a ferret owner since 1974 (as well as get a glimpse of his old
_Petpourri_ Cablevision set).

The front cover photo of Splash shows him hanging in a Christmas stocking
from my mother's fireplace mantle.  As one of the few people who has had
the opportunity to have Splash spend the night at his house, I'd have to
say that he is one of the best-behaved ferret houseguests we have had.

I look forward to Marc and Splash doing even more in the future to help
promote a positive image for ferrets.  Splash is certainly a great example
of how fun and friendly ferrets can be.

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies: Sabrina, Knuks, Trixie, Bosco da
Gama, Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com